The demand for digital skills in the workplace and specifically projects has never been greater, and in a progressively digital world developing these skills can have a hugely positive impact across your whole organisation. As non-profits become more reliant on technology solutions to enable them to go paperless, work remotely, automate processes, streamline their user journey, and offer more digital solutions, they will need more digital skills to deliver this.
But what are these skills and how do you understand if your non-profit has them? We’ll define what digital skills are, how to survey the skills within your non-profit and provide insight on how to improve them.
- Understand the impact on digital projects if you don’t understand your organisation’s levels of digital literacy
- Understand the digital skills staff need to benefit from, participate in and contribute to the digital workplace
- Where to start with carrying out a digital skills survey with staff, SMT, trustees, and volunteers
- How to use the skills survey to assess the level of confidence in using digital tools and platforms
- Understand the common barriers to using digital tech, tools, and systems
- Identify learning styles to plan effective digital training and support
Who is this for: If you’re responsible for, or interested in how you can evaluate, understand, and ensure your organisation’s digital skills are fit for now and the future, this webinar is for you.