Predicting the year ahead for non-profits is always a challenge. However, by understanding some of the challenges, opportunities, and trends that we’re seeing in the sector around people, technology and strategy, you’ll get a head start in your planning for the year. We’ll share some of the key areas that we’ll be watching closely in 2023, and we hope to inform your decision making as you continue striving to be an effective, leading, and sustainable organisation.
- To hear some of the key challenges facing non-profits and understand the impact they might have on your strategic aims, decision making, and work plans
- To be able to consider the practical steps you can take to addressing the upcoming challenges
- To take away tips and advice on how non-profits will be challenged in 2023 and how to take steps to communicating this to your whole organisation
- To understand how some of the challenges and trends will affect all your staff and stakeholders
- To be aware of the upcoming trends and consider the impact they could have on the services and products you provide
- To benefit from the insights, synergies, and solutions we have from talking to the whole sector
Who is this for: For anyone working in the non-profit sector whose responsibilities cover areas around digital, leadership, or culture. Whether you work in marketing, membership, IT, or project delivery, you’ll benefit from this session where we’ll give you insights which you can take into your work plans for 2023.