Hart Square Training Programme – how to deliver successful projects
We know that non-profits are increasingly delivering their own complex digital projects, so we want to share our expertise and knowledge and provide you with the training to deliver your own project successfully.
This free training programme for non-profits is delivered in six 90-minute webinars. It will take you through the whole cycle of digital project delivery – from ‘selling’ the Business Case, technology partner selection and implementation, all the way to realising the benefits of your project.
Why are we doing this?
At Hart Square, we understand the challenges you face in delivering your projects and we want to see fewer projects in the sector fail.
We will equip you with the skills, knowledge, and Hart Square Project Methodology to ‘do it yourself’ – you will come away with the expertise to deliver your project to success – first time, every time.
We deliver 250 days a month of project management services to our non-profit clients so, we understand the complexities of your projects and we know the challenges you’re facing. With our experience, we can provide practical solutions and help you overcome these. You will hear how some of our clients/your peers delivered their digital projects and take away their best practice, so you have first-hand advice to implement to your own projects.
Why is Hart Square best equipped to deliver this to you?
We deliver successful digital and associated technology projects to over 300 non-profits including membership organisations, charities and trade associations.
The Hart Square Project Methodology, which we will share with course attendees, uses our own project templates and toolkit which we use every day to deliver end-to-end digital project implementations for our clients.
Why should you attend?
- To hear how to deliver every stage of the project life cycle and what this involves
- To learn how to de-risk your project and set your projects up for success every time
- To get the Hart Square Methodology resources and tool kits you need to deliver your project
- To hear solutions from our team who have a track record of delivering projects day in, day out
- To learn from our clients/ your peers who have been there and done it
- To avoid the pitfalls which can make the difference between project success and project failure
- To learn if you are managing your projects in the right and most efficient way
Who is this for?
The Hart Square Training Programme is designed for all non-profits regardless of where you are in your project life cycle – from operational project delivery roles to senior decision making and influencing roles.
- About to embark on a project, or in the middle of delivering your own digital project?
- Responsible for driving change in your organisation?
- Seeking buy-in from your senior management team for your change project?
- A stakeholder in any part of the project delivery?
- Looking for support and guidance on how to take your project to the next stage?
- Seeking practical toolkits and resources to help you manage your project?