Speak to one of
our experts on
+44 344 567 8790
The Lightbox exhibits good sense in CRM selection
The Lightbox gallery and museum in Woking, Surrey is one of the most exciting cultural spaces in the South East of England, and winner of multiple awards.
Hart Square was asked to propose project services for the pre-supplier engagement phase of a new CRM project. This would ensure that the project was properly scoped, the requirements were gathered and an ITT (Invitation to Tender) was prepared for sending to CRM suppliers.
- Enabling staff to automate labour-intensive processes
- Improving quality of services and museum access to members
- Increasing membership and associated donations
- Increasing revenues through better marketing and management of services, events and facilities
- Centralising contact management for use by all staff
“Hart Square’s experts are easy to work with. They are always quick to respond and delivered this project ahead of schedule. I would definitely recommend them to other non-profits.”