Speak to one of
our experts on
+44 344 567 8790
Hart Square ensures healthy CRM at The Health Foundation
The Health Foundation is an independent charity working to continuously improve the quality of healthcare in the UK.
The Foundation invested in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and engaged Hart Square to undertake a detailed scoping exercise to maximise its use. Key areas of focus included the management of contacts, suppliers, events and grants, as well as communication team initiatives and planned integration with a new website.
- Instant, Foundation-wide access to centrally-stored knowledge on contacts, their relationships and other intelligence
- Tracking of contacts with complex, multiple relationships, with all intelligence relating to an individual contact in one place
- Duplicate data records routinely identified and flagged for investigation
- Streamlined business processes (e.g. events management, grant application and assessments)
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook to enable ‘one-click’ tracking of email correspondence against the relevant CRM contact record
- Increased confidence in organisational intelligence to enable The Health Foundation to increase network coverage and act on arising opportunities.
“All our processes are now embedded in the CRM. For the first time, we have a 360-degree view of all our contacts. Hart Square provided us with the ability to tailor the stakeholder ‘journey’. They also ensured that the project was delivered in full, on time and to budget.”