Speak to one of
our experts on
+44 344 567 8790
Hart Square shines a spotlight on new CRM at SOLT & UK Theatre
The Society of London Theatre (SOLT) represents the producers, theatre owners and managers of the major theatres in London and supports 180 membership organisations. UK Theatre is the leading membership organisation for theatre and the performing arts and has 250 individual members.
Both organisations faced the same challenge – how to work in a more ‘joined up’ manner to meet the needs of their respective memberships. That in turn involved identifying a new CRM and integrated web CMS.
- Identified industry-specific needs for CRM and CMS systems
- Enabled document process efficiencies in membership, events, legal and employment relations processes
- Ensured disparate sets of data and contacts were consolidated into the new solutions
- Enabled both organisations to articulate their needs for a new website and digital identity
- Facilitated the process for the board to select the CRM and CMS solutions
“Hart Square really helped us to identify our industry-specific needs for CRM and CMS relating to the contacts we hold for London West End shows.
They have helped us identify and document process efficiencies in membership, events, legal and employment relations processes, and ensure disparate sets of data and contacts are consolidated into the new solutions.
As well as enabling us to articulate the needs for a new website and digital identity for both organisations, they facilitated the process for the project board to finally select the CRM and CMS solutions.”