Speak to one of
our experts on
+44 344 567 8790
IPF invests in new Dynamics CRM with help from Hart Square
The Investment Property Forum (IPF) is an individual membership organisation for those operating in the UK property investment market in the UK, with over 2,000 members.
Addressing the ‘double whammy’ of replacing both its CMS and CRM systems, with no IT expertise in house, IPF relied on Hart Square’s knowledge and expertise.
- Removed the risk of supplier selection
- Added specialist technical and CRM project management skills not available in-house
- Saved time on supplier selection, future-proofed the selection and systems, and managed supplier relationships
- Advised on governance and due diligence for selection
- Shared knowledge of the sector and brought best practice and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics to the table
“We have no IT expertise in house, so we relied very much on Hart Square’s knowledge and expertise. They organised workshops to talk to staff and gather requirements for the new CMS. From that they put together an Invitation to Tender (ITT) document which was then sent to CMS suppliers. They really held our hand throughout the entire process.
If you don’t have a clue, and you want someone on your side, you need Hart Square. For us, they were a shoulder to cry on when we needed it, and worth their time in gold.”