Speak to one of
our experts on
+44 344 567 8790
The British Orthopaedic Association (BOA) is the Surgical Specialty Association for Trauma and Orthopaedics in the UK. The charity was founded in 1918 – it now has over 4,700 members worldwide.
Support for its members was a challenge due to an outdated CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. In August 2018, Hart Square initiated a requirements gathering exercise to work with BOA’s team to identify what was needed for the new CRM.
- Expert guidance on replacing existing CRM
- Expertise on CRM and CMS vendors
- Management of vendor selection process
- Solutions meet BOA’s deadlines and objectives
- BOA now has better view of its membership
- BOA members can take advantage of self-service
“I really enjoyed working with Hart Square, their consultants are great to work with and became valued members of the team.”