Of course, you’ll select a technology partner based on what they can deliver for you. The budget will also be high on your list. However, their processes, culture, roles and experience, as well as the value they’ll add to your project, and crucially your chemistry with them is vital to success.
Taking the time to research the market, gather your requirements, run selection processes, and understand what questions to ask any prospective partner will set you up for long-term success.
- How to be best informed of the technology partners and solutions available
- How to get the solution you really need, not the one you think you might want!
- How to agree on a process for gathering requirements across the whole organisation
- Learn how to break down complex requirements and prioritise your true requirements vs. wishes
- Find out how to run a selection process and hear the questions to ask any prospective technology partner
- Find out how to make a decision and understand if you’ve found the right match
- You’ve appointed your tech partner, what’s next?
Who is this for: If you’re being tasked with researching the technology options out there and pulling together a process for how you’ll gather requirements and ultimately find a tech partner, this webinar is for you!
Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS)