There’s nothing like coming together.
Whether it’s in person, virtually or in a digital community, non-profits are continuing to find the best ways to ‘connect’ their stakeholders no matter where they are. There have never been more ways to share ideas, network and meet your peers.
Online forums, live chat, and social media groups. Online communities and platforms are everywhere, and you might not even realise you have one or how many you have! So, what do we mean by a community platform? How is it different from just having a presence online? And what can it do for your organisation?
In this webinar, we’ll explore how to build and nurture your online communities to help communicate your strategy, engage more followers, and increase impact. We’ll discuss tools and platform selection, how to manage the risk of engaging online and look at measuring analytics and increasing participation.
- Learn how online communities can benefit your organisation
- Hear key considerations with where to start with building online communities
- Find out the platforms you should consider for your organisation?
- Hear ways to link your online communities to your marketing and engagement strategy
- Learn how to grow your online community with both user and organisational led generated content
- Hear how to manage the risks, reporting and considerations for open vs managed forums
- Myth-busting! Our experts will demystify some of the common perceptions about online communities
Who is this for: If you’re trying to get started with your online outreach and wondering where to start with building your online community, this webinar is an unmissable opportunity for you. If you’re already experienced in managing your online communities, register your place for a refresher on managing your platforms and to hear best practices and future trends.