Hear how Engineering UK made Salesforce work for their members and staff
Salesforce has delivered benefits to many non-profits while others struggle to drive value from the system in all business areas. Some have found the journey harder than they expected or have become “stuck” without the intended benefits.
As independent consultants, Hart Square is often asked, “How do we get the best from Salesforce”?
Engineering UK’s Salesforce project had some bumps in the road but was ultimately successful. In this webinar we will aim to benefit from their experience to learn:
- What are the challenges of delivering Salesforce to my organisation?
- What can I do myself and where do I need specialised help?
- How do I get buy-in and a higher take-up among users?
- What about integration to the website and other systems?
- Just how much time, effort and money should it take to make the most of Salesforce?
They will explain how they undertook a complete architectural overhaul, system review and process deep dive to address:
- The rebuild of a system based on previous additions and ‘patches’
- A lack of information on the system impacting the ability to report on KPIs
- Data issues
- Internal and external user communications
- The implementation of new bespoke new features
- How the system will be managed and maintained going forward
Benefits of attending?
- Hear unbiased information from your peers about the challenges and opportunities of implementing Salesforce
- Hear real-world experiences of delivering Salesforce into similar non-profit organisations
- Join a Q+A to ask questions about your own project
Who should attend?
This webinar is for employees of non-profits that are considering their next steps with Salesforce.
Director of Finance and Corporate Services