You’ve had your business plan approved, and you’ve selected your partner, so what’s next?
The system implementation phase can often be long and complicated – you need to draw in the right expertise and support to get the best out of your technology partner and ensure the end vision can be met.
This stage ultimately defines whether your project stays on track for success or unfortunately ends up being one of those projects with a host of challenges which leads to project failure!
By attending this module, you will:
- Learn how to break this stage into manageable chunks – we will give you the implementation templates to help you stay on track
- Understand the resources you need to deliver this stage – do you have the right internal skills and expertise?
- Understand how to document the risks you might face and how to mitigate them
- Learn the impact of you and your partner using different project methodologies– how do you align these?
- Understand the system testing you need to do and what you need in place for your ‘go live’
Assistant Director – Communications and Marketing
Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT)