As the first step of any digital project, the Business Case could be considered as the most important step. Getting this right will propel you to success and steer your project and stakeholders in the right direction.
By understanding how to put a robust Business Case together, you will have a solid base to work from and you will be on your way to set up your project for success.
By attending this module, you will:
- Learn how to structure your Business Plan in line with your organisation’s goal and turn ideas into a long-term investment
- Hear what to include to build a strong and justifiable Business Case
- Understand how to communicate your vision to ‘sell’ your Business Case to your decision makers
- Hear how to define success criteria and identify the resources required
- Hear the importance of project governance, and identification of success criteria, risk and resource planning
Dr Cristian Holmes
Chartered Accountants Benevolent Association (CABA)