We know that organisations are increasingly being involved in delivering their own digital projects from start to finish. The success of these projects can often define the future direction of an organisation – both in the short and long term.
This free training programme based on the Hart Square Project Methodology is delivered in six 90-minute modules and is for all non-profits. It will take you through the whole cycle of digital project delivery – from setting out the business case, vendor selection and implementation, all the way to realising the benefits of your project.
By attending the whole training programme, you will:
- Learn about every aspect of the project life cycle and exactly what’s involved
- Get expert advice from the Hart Square team and let us guide you every step of the way
- Hear how critical it is to get the planning and processes right for each stage
- Come away with more chance of project success if you attend the whole programme
- Learn from every module – take away templates, tips, toolkits and best practice
- Hear from our clients/your peers– how can you learn from the challenges and opportunities they faced in delivering their projects?
- Module 1 – Selling the Business Case internally – Module completed, look out for future dates
- Module 2 – The essentials of planning successful projects – Module completed, look out for future dates
- Module 3 – – How to deliver true organisational change – Module completed, look out for future dates
- Module 4 – How best to gather requirements and select the right partner for you – Wednesday June 23rd 09:30 – 11:00
- Module 5 – Delivering a successful system implementation – Wednesday July 7th 09:30 – 11:00
- Module 6 – How to ensure your project delivers real benefit – Wednesday July 21st 09:30 – 11:00