When it comes to selecting technology, it can be a minefield. Each organisation’s requirement is unique, and developments in the digital sector move quickly so you can’t always rely on your previous experience of suppliers, recommendations or advice from others.
The challenge is to find the solution that you need and is right for you.
By attending this module, you will:
- Learn the 4 key stages of requirements gathering and partner selection
- Learn the best way to gather requirements and create your invitation to tender (ITT)
- Find out how to run a selection process and the questions you need to ask
- Learn how to evaluate the ITT responses and appoint a partner
- Get the templates you need to structure your process for gathering requirements ad selecting your partner
- Hear from our sector expert who has been there and ‘done it’ – how did they gather their requirements and appoint the right partner for them?
The Royal Photographic Society