When it comes to selecting technology, it can be a minefield. Each organisation’s requirement is unique, and developments in the digital sector move quickly so you can’t always rely on your previous experience of suppliers, recommendations or advice from others.
The challenge is to find the solution that you need and is right for you.
By attending this module, you will:
- Learn how to agree what should be on your requirements list vs. on your wish list
- Find out how to be best informed of the suppliers available
- Get the templates you need to structure your process for gathering requirements
- Find out how to run a selection process and the questions you need to ask
- Learn how to document the process including how to track and score suppliers
- Understand how to get the solution you really need, not what you think you may want!
Steven Wibberley, Chief Executive, Cruse Bereavement Care