The road to success is always in the planning!
A successful project is not just about the people involved, you must have the right processes and documents in place so you can define and track all the moving parts that will lead you to a successful outcome.
We will help you understand the ins and outs of project planning to ensure you don’t have a bumpy journey ahead. We will equip you with the templates and resources, so your project is properly planned and resourced from the start.
By attending this module, you will:
- Hear best practice on how to report to your stakeholders
- Learn about project governance – what roles do you need and how do you assign these?
- Find out what makes a successful project manager and how do they ‘manage’ complex projects
- Understand how to identify project deliverables, project milestones, and review points
- Take away process documents to help you report on the status of your project
- Hear the value of having an integrated project team and what this means for your project
Adam Monks, Head of Technology, Mind