This focused webinar shows how non-profits can attract and retain members by putting member learning, certification and career development at the heart of their membership programmes.
Modern members and delegates expect their training and learning to be delivered on seamless digital platforms with instant access to information and reference documents at their fingertips.
As independent advisors, Hart Square are often asked – “How do membership bodies keep systems up to speed to keep up with increasingly complex learning management expectations?”.
The webinar includes an interview and audience-Q&A with STEM Learning, who have recently enhanced their systems and member portals to:
- Help members self-assess their current knowledge and skills
- Build a personalised learning pathway
- Provide a range of eLearning and exams
- Drive certifications and CPD
- Receive career assessments, development and advice
Questions examined in the webinar:
- How to make the make the most out of your systems to give you and your members a comprehensive view of their overall potential, progress and achievement
- Whether your system is fit for purpose- should you invest in something new or can you simply ‘bolt on’ a new feature onto your current learning platform?
- What resources, costs, challenges and opportunities should you expect?
Who should attend?
If your organisation is focused on improving member skills, then this hour-long webinar will be an enlightening and unmissable session for you.
Watch on demand to discuss how to drive your member learning and career development in an increasingly digital world.
Head of IT