Webinar – free to attend
9th July, 9:30 – 10:30
Supported by Felinesoft and special guest speaker, Debbie Dore, Chief Executive, Association for Project Management
Too many projects in the NFP Sector deliver poor outcomes, resulting in budget overrun and a high degree of stress. It’s traditional to blame technology providers for the problems but research carried out by Hart Square makes it very clear that the client has a key role to play in the success or failure of their own project.
In this webinar we will begin with an interview with a non-profit leader that has completed the journey. We will then examine what you can do to make sure you are set-up for success by exploring:
· The role of the senior management team in supporting and driving the project
· How ready is your organisation for change, irrespective of technology choices?
· What steps can I take before selecting technology partners to ensure success?
· How do I choose my governance and project management team? What skills and time capacity are required?
· How to manage supplier relationships to build trust and agree performance levels?
· How to avoid / salvage a poor relationship with your suppliers or internal stakeholder.
Association for Project Management
Who should attend:
Senior stakeholders from Membership and charity organisations that are considering a new project or want to ensure their current project does not stall.
Prior to the webinar, registered delegates will receive a link via email to join this event.