Breakfast briefing – free to attend
6th May, 8:30 – 10:45
Too many projects in the NFP Sector deliver poor outcomes, resulting in budget overrun and a high degree of stress. It’s traditional to blame technology providers for the problems but research carried out by Hart Square makes it very clear that the client has a key role to play in the success or failure of their own project.
In this roundtable discussion we will begin with a case study from a NFP organisation that has completed the journey. We will then examine what you can do to make sure you are set-up for success by exploring:
- The role of the senior management team in preparing, supporting and driving the project
- How ready is your organisation for change, irrespective of technology choices?
- What steps can I take before selecting technology partners to ensure success?
- How do I choose my governance and project management team? What skills and time capacity are required?
- How to manage supplier relationships to build trust and agree performance levels?
- How to salvage a poor relationship with your suppliers or internal stakeholder.
Who should attend:
Senior stakeholders from Membership and charity organisations that are considering a new project or want to ensure their current project does not stall.