Do you know what happens after your project has gone live? After the hard work and investment, you need to ensure you’re getting value from your system and your project is delivering the benefits it’s supposed to!
This stage is critical to the long-lasting success of your implementation and you need to be properly resourced for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
By attending this module, you will:
- Understand the on-going governance processes required to ensure long-term success
- Learn the roles and resources you need in place for user roll out, training and system maintenance and development
- Hear how to prepare your organisation and project team for the change this project will bring
- Understand how to take forward your relationship with your digital partner(s)
- Hear about the risks that could still affect your project and how to mitigate them
- Gain the templates you need to report and evaluate on your project’s success
Director of Finance
British Orthopaedic Association