Putting your “People first” is no doubt central to the delivery of your organisation’s overall strategy. Similarly, with the delivery of any digital project, it should be considered with just as much importance! Your digital project is more likely to be a success when your teams and staff feel like they are actively contributing to its success.
Having the right organisational culture and employee-wide buy-in will lead to technology adoption. Your staff are key to driving the change and promoting the culture you see fit, and whilst having the right technology is important, it doesn’t tell the whole story of digital change!
Getting the right culture, as well as the people in place with the right skills, capabilities and capacities, can affect the outcome of any project. It’s often said that with any digital project, you should be prioritising people first over your objectives and tech!
- Hear the practical steps to achieving organisational alignment
- Hear what change management means in practical terms and how to transition from a state of change to Business As Usual (BAU)
- Learn about the critical roles needed to deliver a digital project and how many hours they should allocate
- Hear how to scale up or down your resources according to the size of your organisation
- Find out how to identify the skills ‘gap’ and agree what staff training and upskilling is needed
- Learn the true attributes of any successful project manager
Who is this for: This webinar is for anyone responsible for leading or delivering a digital project – from new project managers to project sponsors and those keen to learn about the basis of change management and bringing your team along with you.