You will be responsible for leading multiple large and small projects that deliver business transformation through digital and technology enabled change. This will often mean running projects concurrently, i.e.one or two days per week on one project, with another two or three days on another. We believe that Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a combination of strategy, people, processes and culture, underpinned by technology.
Your role is to maximise our clients’ investment in CRM and associated technologies through our portfolio of services, which include building business cases for investment, requirements gathering for new technology, business process reviews, procurement and technology partner selections, CRM and digital implementation project management support, as well as benefits realisation.
The key elements of the role include:
- Establishing and understanding the needs of the client, through conversation, analysis and research to create a strategy to achieve the best digital solution, including systems integration
- Creating an outline of the business needs and the digital solutions to make a compelling business case
- Developing process models of clients’ current processes with recommendations for change, including a review of existing systems functionality
- Once a Statement of Work has been agreed, continually working with the client to ensure they are up-to-date with progress, impact and timescales
- Actively project managing the process so each element is delivered to time and budget
- Ensuring the correct Hart Square methodology is used in line with the Statement of Work document and expected quality standards
- Driving projects forward, facilitating decisions, flagging and solving client problems
- Developing productive and valued relationships with clients through ownership, communication and reliability
- Taking full responsibility for projects from internal handover to completion
- Creating project documentation including requirement specifications, reports and proposals
- Delivering business cases for investment, requirements gathering for new technology, business process reviews, procurement and technology partner selections, CRM and digital implementation project management support
- Working collaboratively with the Business Development team to ensure a trusted advisor relationship
- Representing Hart Square in a professional manner at all times, promoting the company as a centre of quality and excellence
- Contributing to projects being managed by other Hart Square staff as required
- Contributing to the development of proposals to clients on request
- Fully documenting all projects within your responsibility for both the clients’ and for Hart Square’s benefit
Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Knowledge of modern Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems and digital engagement tools.
Knowledge and practical application of different project management tools.
Experience of delivering two or more of the following types of projects
- business case for investment
- requirements gathering for new technology
- business process review
- procurement and technology partner selections
- CRM and/or digital implementation project management
Strong analytical, commercial skills and business acumen.
Strong project management skills, Prince 2 Foundation qualified.
Delivers high quality written work, with excellent attention to detail, as well as high quality confident verbal communication skills.
Ability to work alone, take ownership and accountability to offer proactive solutions to client issues Energetic and enthusiastic with a strong will to succeed.
Ability to considers and explains risk and the impact of opting for particular options or delivery outcomes Learns from experience and is using this experience to generate business improvements.
Credibility and communication
Builds effective relationships with teams and stakeholders.
Can facilitate discussions between individuals or groups in internal and external context.
Can adapt style of communication to persuade and influence different audiences.
Keeps relevant parties informed of progress and costs both verbally and through written reports.
Can balance and prioritise conflicting demands while maintaining good judgement and a sense of perspective.
Remains balanced and rational in dealing with others at all times.
Demonstrates energy and team spirit that enhances goal attainment.
Contributes to an open and supportive culture.
Manages own time and completes multiple tasks/assignments with potentially competing deadlines.
Documents tasks and procedures and works in a logical, systematic and precise way.
Regularly communicates on progress with both internal and external project stakeholders.
Experience in the not-for-profit sector.
Financial management skills.
Understanding of principles of Change Management.
Experience in consultancy work.
Credibility and communication
Excellent presentation skills to large audiences.